Friday, April 25, 2014

Rylie Riesberg 4/25/14

Today I worked on the presentation a little. I have been mostly contacting my partners for which part we are each doing and setting dates for getting stuff done. I have posted the flyer on Facebook and will also be setting my donation box out this weekend. I contacted the Carroll food pantry to see if they would like to partner with us in this project "Bowls for the Hungry" and maybe they will make a good donation to us also. Once we get that, we can finalize the posters and starting hanging them up. I have edited the poster a little also and have quite a few printed, but now edits have been made so I will have to reprint them. Mainly we just need to work on the presentation and get that done and hear back from the Carroll food pantry. I am excited to see where we are headed!

No comments:

Post a Comment