Friday, April 4, 2014

April 4, 2014

Today, I composed and sent out the e-mails to Mrs. McKenzie and Mrs. O'Leary. Mrs. O'Leary responded with the specific things she would like to use the money for, one being the conference art show that we are hosting this year. She also set a goal of $100 for us. She say's every bit will help. Another thing that I did was work on our presentation. I finished the slide for where the money will be going, and I also made a table for our products, selling prices, and productions costs. Once, McKenzie responds, we will hopefully know a general week when we can host our event. This will then help us plan our event even further. I am really excited for our event, and I think that it is going well.

2 comments:

  1. Today, I finished my slide that I have been working on. I added pictures examples to our slides. This will show what kind of advertising we will be doing. I also linked our instagram page, so when we are presenting we can show them our instagram. I was going to link the facebook page, but I will have to do that outside of class. I worked on a couple of other slides, too. I fixed the wording and made them look nice. Right now, I am going over my flyers, making sure everything is perfect. The only thing I need for it, is the date for Fundraising night, and it will be complete.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also I am working on putting some of my art projects up on instagram @imaginationtoreality! If anyone would like to put a picture of there project on there, it would be appreciated!

    ReplyDelete