Thursday, April 17, 2014

Rylie Riesberg 4/17/14

Today I made an online order form so people do not necessarily have to come talk to us to get an order form. I think this is increase our donations and money made. I also talked with Mr. Grundmeyer the other day with Sarah Roberts to get things finalized. We are somewhat changing our ideas. I hope soon we will get the flyers out and maybe donation boxes. I thought we were doing good on time, but now we need to hurry things up. For sure the flyers and the word needs to get out their so people are aware. I plan on updating our Facebook status to the online order form as soon as the online form is done, which I hope to get done over break. I will also be working on the presentation a little more. We have a gmail for this, so I will be putting that on the Facebook page soon too!

No comments:

Post a Comment