Friday, April 4, 2014

April 4, 2014

Today we sent out emails to both Mrs. O'Leary and Mrs. Mckenzie. I have asked a few questions and answered a couple on our discussion page. We have added onto our presentation. One slide was how much our products are going to cost in order to sell them. I have also been thinking about what other things I could draw to sell. I used to draw cartoons so I figured I could turn people into cartoons. As a demonstration, I could draw Carly as a cartoon and show others. I also figured I can make clay pots and vases and maybe some display boxes, which I will also show as an example product. I feel like we have a general idea of what we want to do but we still have details to work out, like when we want everything to be done and how we are going to host the fundraiser night.

No comments:

Post a Comment