Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Rylie and I went and talked to Mr. Grundmeyer on Wednesday during homeroom regarding the fundraiser night. While we were talking to him, he gave Rylie and I some really good ideas. He thought we would raise more money if we just put an order form online. Due to this, we have decided not to have the fundraiser night as of right now. So, Rylie and I are working on that. I think we also decided to hold off on putting out our donation boxes. I have also sent out emails to the group to finalize our idea and get ready for the presentation. This past weekend, I made a sample of my product that I will be selling. It makes me a little nervous where we are at compared to the day we present. We just need to keep moving along and work hard to finish our project.



No comments:

Post a Comment