Friday, April 4, 2014

Rylie Riesberg 3/4/14

Today I answered and added some questions to our questions page. I also emailed everyone asking about possibly meeting once or two a week during homeroom just to get everything done and so we can be together. I also worked a little on the Facebook page from my phone. I emailed O'Leary just making sure that she's okay with her being our mentor. I added some to the presentation about the Facebook page name also. I am mostly waiting on responses from people and then to hopefully get started on my photography part soon with Sierra! The only huge part that we still need is to know when our fundraiser night will be held. Once we have that, I feel like we can for sure get the flyers and donation boxes done because we will have a date set to let the people know. Overall, I think we are doing great!

No comments:

Post a Comment