Sunday, March 23, 2014

Today, I worked on another idea for an order form. https://docs.google.com/a/carrolltigers.org/document/d/1qH_LTP9tcPJGxDYzeRsT2ol7GfPnWXI-8aERImqprr8/edit Order forms will be filled out so we know all the information on  what a person wants from us. I have also been sending emails out this week to my group members so we can all be on the same page for this project. Communication is a big key to this project, so I set up a meeting time for our group to get together because I think it is important that we all get together in person to clarify anything that is needed and get on the same page. This document shows what we are going to go over at our meeting. https://docs.google.com/a/carrolltigers.org/document/d/1IIYvJU4C0gu_ZZQX6ExL-cfYfJdzoz4imkNHgIwy8eM/edit I think we are making good progress on our project. We are starting to get things finalized and figured out which is great! Everyone is doing a great job cooperating and doing their part.

No comments:

Post a Comment