Friday, March 28, 2014

Friday, March 28, 2014

Today, I worked on the presentation a little bit. Not a whole lot, I just added a few little things. I took snapshots of the order forms, and put the order forms on the presentation. Which one we are using, I'm not sure, so I just put both on there. I also put on, what I think is a fair price, for my item. I think we should all do that. I'm not sure how many I'll make yet, it just depends. I'll probably be making the tie dye shirts at home. Or in the art room.  --To be honest, I'm not really sure what to be doing anymore. Our group really lost communication. Either way, I think all we have yet to do is each of us make our artwork, and then take pictures, and put on the presentation. And then our presentation should be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment